When will you receive your ice cream?
- We have partnered with UPS to get our ice cream safely to your door! Because we are shipping a frozen good we use UPS – overnight or 2nd Day Air.
- We ship our ice cream out on Tuesdays to ensure your ice cream doesn’t get stuck in transit over the weekend
- You will receive your ice cream on Wednesday or Thursday depending on your shipping selection (what better way to break up the week?)
- Orders received by 11:59PM Friday will be shipped the following Tuesday.
- Orders placed after midnight Friday will be added to the following week’s shipment
- Sweet Rose I’m confused! Here’s an example of our Pint Pack shipping schedule:
- If you place an order on Friday 9/9/16 before 11:59PM, we will ship your order out on Tuesday 9/13/16
- If you place an order on Saturday 9/10/16 at 8AM, we will ship your order out on Tuesday 9/20/17
- Pint Club orders ship 4 times per year—1 shipment for each wonderful ice cream season. We ship on the second Tuesday of the following months: January (Winter), March (Spring), June (Summer) , and September (Fall).
- Whenever you decide to join the club, your order will be included in the next quarterly shipment.
- Orders received by 11:59PM on the first Friday of the month will be included in that month’s Pint Club shipment.
- Orders placed after midnight on the first Friday of the month will ship with the next season.
- Sweet Rose I’m confused! Here’s an example of our Pint Club shipping schedule:
- If you place an order on Friday (3/4/16) by 11:59PM, we will ship your Spring Pint Club the following Tuesday (3/8/16).
- If you place an order on Saturday (3/5/16), your first shipment will be included in our Summer Pint Club in June.
How do you keep the ice cream frozen?
- Your product will only be in transit for a maximum of 48 hours and will be shipped in insulated packaging with enough dry ice to keep your ice cream frozen until you get home that evening.
- WARNING: dry ice will burn your skin. Please remove your ice cream and leave any remaining dry ice in the cooler until it evaporates. If you need to handle any remaining dry ice, use gloves or other protective material.
- Please note – ice cream should be put in the freezer the same day it is delivered to ensure it stays frozen.
How can I track my ice cream?
- You will receive a tracking number to follow your shipment directly from UPS.
- If you have gifted our ice cream, don’t worry! We will notify the lucky recipient by email as well to let them know all the necessary details for receiving their package. Unfortunately, due to the perishable nature of our ice cream, we need to keep them informed along the way so surprises aren’t possible.
- We will let UPS know that they can leave your package without a signature to ensure you get your ice cream in a timely manner. Please make sure that the shipping address is correct. If it’s not correct, please notify us right away. We’ll do our best to get your package to the right address, but we can’t be held responsible if a package cannot be delivered or is delayed in delivery due to an incorrect address being given to us.
- Because our ice cream is perishable, Sweet Rose Creamery cannot accept returns or exchanges.
- We cannot be responsible for theft or damage to packages left outdoors resulting from a delivery where no one is able to receive the package;
- Unfortunately, we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes
- We want you to be happy with your ice cream! If your ice cream is melted upon arrival for any other reason, contact us immediately, and we’ll reship your order or issue you a full refund.
I’ve received my ice cream, now what do I do with the box?
- We use GreenLiner thermal box liners and corrugated boxes to ship your ice cream. These are made from green, recyclable materials so you can reuse or recycle both the box and the liners!
Still have questions?
- We’d love to hear from you! Email us at: email@example.com